[ibogaine] Bretts Preparation Ideas

Paul MacLennan leisure1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Mar 24 21:57:40 EST 2004

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brett Calabrese
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 2:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [ibogaine] Bretts Preparation Ideas

  Paul,

  "I presume its ok to be on your prescribed methadone dose when taking ibo?"

  Absolutely NOT. No drugs including opiates when doing ibogaine, no speed, no cocaine, no alcohol, pretty much no anything. This is pretty serious stuff, taking ibogaine and opiates together can cause an overdose. Typically wait 24 hours (more if you can) after the last methadone dose or about when withdrawal starts before taking the tester dose, then the main dose. The lower the amount of drugs in your system when doing the iboga the better the outcome. Typically there will be little or no withdrawal when taking iboga/ibogaine for addiction, mileage varies.

  Please read ibogaine.org/manual.html.(serveral times) and take it very seriously.

  Brett