[ibogaine] Iboga Root vs. ibogaine

Nick Sandberg nicks22 at onetel.com
Mon Mar 15 06:40:17 EST 2004

Maybe I can help a little. I hung out with the old woman who was preparing
the rootbark from a big fertizer sackful of roots the family had just
bought. I asked her why she was lightly scraping off the top layer of the
rootbark and she said it was unhygenic. I seem to recall she later brewed
these scrapings up and made a tea. So I figure they use the rootbark but
scrape away the very outer layer.

Nick