[ibogaine] origins of the word fuck

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:22:42 EST 2004

Patrick, bro! Great idea, get Phillip Morris and Starbucks to underwrite
ibogaine research! You're a loyal user of both their drugs!

There could be a catchy slogan like 'ibogaine, it gets you off heroin
and crack, which support terrorism and lets you keep chain smoking cigarettes
and drinking coffee like a good American!'

I bet the Republicans would even get behind that one! Think big!

Maybe Phillip Morris, Starbucks and Apple, you're a loyal user of their
computers. 'Ibogaine, Think Way Different!'

Here's to you Superfreak! :-)

Peace out,
Curtis

http://www.apple.com/thinkdifferent/

Here’s to the crazy ones.

  The misfits.

    The rebels.

      The troublemakers.

        The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things differently.

They’re not fond of rules.

     And they have no respect for the status quo.

You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them,

     disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.

About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.

      Because they change things.

They invent.    They imagine.    They heal.

  They explore.    They create.    They inspire.

    They push the human race forward.

Maybe they have to be crazy.

How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?
Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written?
Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?

We make tools for these kinds of people.

While some see them as the crazy ones,
   we see genius.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434