Brett - Re: Iboga Root advice

AG adamg at 013.net.il
Thu Mar 11 06:38:07 EST 2004

Hiya Brett,

Yeah, I have the goods on that form of administration, I thought of mentioning it as well...

But I swear by the 'real' vomiting that takes place with the fresh root and until I exhaust all my oral options I won't be going, eh, behind my own back.. maybe someday...

Here I have to agree with Planteur, if you put yourself thru the real 'raw deal', you come away feeling that consecutive hcl or indra sessions are not all that wholesome... Althoughy I never tried the latter, I suspect it might compare to the difference between smoking good weed and dropping a THC pill....

And yes, I have it on record that people do rectal infusion with rootbark... you gotta grind it up real fine, add just enough water to make it soup-like and warm it up to body temp.. and there are various instruments that one can use for means of delivery...

Adam