[ibogaine] Iboga Root advice

Nick Sandberg nicks22 at onetel.com
Sun Mar 7 09:36:48 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brooke" <brooke at blue.netnation.com>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 5:01 PM
Subject: RE: [ibogaine] Iboga Root advice

> It's rootbark.  I've read different ways to prepare it, so if you have
> any advice on this, that would be wonderful.
>
> Thanks again for your support,

Hi B,

I've used the simple extraction recipe posted at
www.ibogaine.co.uk/extract.htm on quite a few occasions, both for myself and
others. It's always given good results. The amount of liquid you have to
drink is relatively small at the end, which can really keep nausea down.
I've heard a lot of Bwiti groups use a similar extraction as an alternative
to just eating it raw.

Nick