[ibogaine] Kerry Drug War Thread, III

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 12:13:51 EST 2004

>Remarkably, when people have real pain, they don't seem to have severe
withdrawals when the opiates are stopped.<

I keep seeing this, and in my own case, bologna.
I say that in the nicest possible way, but still, it's crap in my own case.
But then, I don't know how "severe" withdrawals are for me, more like
discomfort than agony really. The pain itself is agonizing and I don't find
withdrawals are comparing lately.
Peace,
Preston