[ibogaine] Good deeds in evil time.

wachtel wachtel at shani.net
Mon Mar 1 01:52:48 EST 2004

Its our pleasure to help a women like you. Just take care of your self
and think of what i said about the need to develop a compassionate model
of treatment with Ibogaine, but one that is between the very
compassionate you offer and the no compassion that hospitals offer.
Keep in touch and tell me how things move with Dominique  Vicer from
Rotterdam

Hugs
boaz

P.O.Box 2983 E.ven Yehuda 40500