[ibogaine] Fw: [drugwar] Single Injection Promising for Heroin Addiction

Match27552 at aol.com Match27552 at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 17:23:30 EST 2004

    How can a person get in on this study? I'm 55 years old and have been
addicted to heroin since I was 18.  I have never been in jail or prison and would
desperately like to get off all drugs for good.  I have tried methadone for
one year but I am a petroleum landman and spend most week days out of town.
Methadone killed the withdrawing feelings but had their own when I quit the
methadone.  Like changing one dog for another except one is legal.
    I  am very interested in becoming a part of any current study of drugs
designed to get people off heroin and keep them off.  What I have read about
buprenorphine is interesting.  How could a person get involved in a study like
this?
    Any  information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bill Shipman
Dixieexploration at aol.com