[ibogaine] mindvox made with what please

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 20:49:10 EST 2004

--- Harv Raskin <sputnik at post.com> wrote:
> I am having a hard time tryi
>  ng to do the same thing with much simpler pages using Dreamweaver mx
> and Frontpage, neither one will do anything like it. if I take even
> the page parts that will download on a single page and try to load it
> into Dreamweaver to see how it is made, it breaks and won't put it
> back together. How do you do this please?
>
> Thanks for any help

Use carriage returns?

Read the source code?

Go to html school for 5 years?

Read this until it makes sense?
http://www.apple.com/webobjects/specs.html

I think Mindvox is made by going to a unix shell and typing vi then
coding :) Parts of it are macromedia and photoshop graphics slices but
the rest looks by hand. How does it work is by loading a 800 line long
css file for every different machine including suns :)

Or go to the word wide web standards page and try to validate mindvox:
http://validator.w3.org

According to their site it won't work with anything :) Of course it
looks like it works with everything.

It says on one of the 100000 tag lines 'Made wif Crack!' there's your
answer! :)

Bill Ross, am I in the spirit of Mindvox and do I at least get a lousy
alias now???? ;) :) :)

.:vector:.

Technical answer rep for Mindvox