Jon M. testamoney

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 27 08:35:47 EST 2004

Dear Friends
I am writing this to endorse Sara's House as I just kicked a 140 mg.
habit a bundle a day of heroin on top of the methadone (HARLEM LIFE
METHADONE CLINIC-121 AND LEXININGTON-New York City) as well as 4 Xanex
sticks a days and 8 kolonopins.
I have never even imagined this was possible as I Have been to the best
treatment centres all over the world. Menninger Foundation Tokeka
Kansas. I was there a year and suffered was put through endless painful
experiences that made me worse and more emotionally traumatized -I had
the same failures at every methadone clinic or methadone detox such as
Medical arts (12 different detox's-all painful and uninsightful) Medical
arts 57 w.57 st. N.Y.C. N.Y.
I also tried Elan in Maine-McNeil  in  Illinois   and Pacific hills in
California o sick and
Couldn't handle being locked down -poked and prodded-stuck in endless
Stupid N.A. meetings and A.A meetings-I even tried N.A. with all my
heart but it's the blind leading the blind with slogans and talking in
bumper stickers-I.E the 12 and 12-the steps a sponsor-I did it all and I
made a meeting a day for 90 days and guess what-
All I ever wanted to do was get that euphoric high back-and then CAME
SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara's House is too good to be believed. A [place anyone even a college
graduate SON OF A LAWYER AND COLLEGE PROFFESSOR LIKE ME CAN COME NEXT TO
AN English
Crack and heroin USER OR A TOUGH American Black Man of20 years of 175
Mg. of Methadone and were it is all safe all honest and were there are
no cops-no doctors
No locked  doors-and no detox needed for Sara has cracked what the
National Council On Drug abuse is impotent against for they are bound by
laws over protection
Them the Pharmaceutical industry and they would rather have 100,000
addicts
And have them coming back every day for there legal fix-for addiction is
big business for doctors nurses judges cops d.e.a.-f.b.i.- law
enforcement Interpol- and drug councillors and after care and medical
and social welfare system that one gets trapped into and can never get
out of.
SARA HAS MADE A 4-6 MONTH WITHDRAWEL GO AWAY INSTANTLY
AND IF ANYONE DOUGHT S MY WORDS-PLEASE-PLEASE-CALL ME AT 347-2491886
I  Can honestly say I came here and couldn't believe it-3 daughters ages
9 13,and 17-all sweet beautiful and 2 brothers ages 5 and 16. In America
addicts are considered
Dangerous-would you leave a stranger-hard core addict with your children
In your home unsupervised-WELL THIS LITTLE ISREALY WOMAN IN THE
NETHERLANDS HAS CRSACKED ADDICTION WIDE OPEN BE IT COMPUSIVE BEHIOR
GAMLING OR EATING DISORDER-HEROIN,  CRACK, ALCOHOL
Benzo"s even Cancer---now I know that sounds improbable and impossible.
I couldn't believe what I'd seen done to William-to Liz to and Jack-all
walked off
10 year or more Heroin and Xanex addictions with no sweats
no Back aches-no insomnia-I am sleeping like a baby and only missed 2
nights of sleep were as it usually takes 6 agonizing months and Leaves
on so wore down
Relapse is inevitable.
I am eating like a starved growing boy at age 45 and with in a day or to
after getting here-and allowing the treatment to begin
Here you can have the best in dairy meats poultry and Sara accommodates
Kosher or vegetarian. ------------
--there is no excuse not to come here if one really wants to get out of
the endless cycle of drug addiction
I've been to Amsterdam alone 3 times were all drugs are readily
available on the street and I have my mind back-I'd no more want to
unleash my addiction than I want to eat out of some dirty street persons
hands food of the ground. Before my addiction was so strong I have spent
all my money on heroin and forget food or anything let alone grooming or
family
Or my own real life needs-Id become an empty vessel just   one raw
epodes
Aching nerve---
This treatment gave me back not only my  health physically but my thirst
for life the ability to dream and believe in myself for the fear behind
any addiction kills ones soul if failure in kicking is become ones own
secret companion -we all feel like you did that but I -I AM DIFFERENT-I
CAN OR MY HABBIT IS WORSE OR MY BOPDY CANT OR MY MIND CANR ANDD THE MOST
DABGEROUS -I HAVRE TO LKEAVE SARAS BESAUSE THE WORLD IS CALLING OR MY
GIRLFRIEND OR WORK AND IF ONE RUNS BACK TO THE FIRE AND DOESN'T LET SARA
DO HER FULL TREATMENT ON IS PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETER WITH THERE
TREATMENT.
I KNOW-I CAME HERE ONCE BEFOR AND LEFT BACK TO NY FOR COURT AFER A WEEK
__I RELAPSED THEN AS The treatment process takes 2-3 weeks to filter and
in all reality it is a miracle that in 2-3 weeks ones body can start to
fully heal not just from the drugs but lack of real R.E.M. sleep and
lack of proper nutrition s well as the toxins and impurities all be
filtered out and for one to have mental clarity and emotional well
being. Which sounds liken an impossibly tall order?
Sara's house has no locked doors no cops no restraints no hassles and
The real family environment great food -open land as far as your eye can
see.
No doctor or medical facility possibly touch this even if they wanted to
they don't have Sara knowledge-experience-environment and legal ability
to treat this Monstrous fatal disease for they are bound by
protocol-formality laws that are absurd and
Lack of a true healers heart spirit and knowledge.. It's beyond
homeopathic which is new age Bullshit-its Dear Friends
I am writing this to endorse Sara's House as I just kicked a 140 mg.
habit a bundle a day of heroin on top of the methadone (HARLEM LIFE
METHADONE CLINIC-121 AND LEXININGTON-New York City) as well as 4 Xanex
sticks a days and 8 kolonopins.
I have never even imagined this was possible as I have been to the best
treatment centres all over the world. Menninger Foundation Tokeka
Kansas. I was there a year and suffered was put through endless painful
experiences that made  worse and more emotionally traumatized -I had the
same failures at every methadone clinic or methadone detox such as
Medical arts (12 different detox's-all painful and uninsightful) Medical
arts 57 w.57 st. N.Y.C. N.Y.
I also tried Elan in Maine-Mcneil in Illinois-I tried Pacific hills
inCalifornia-I was to sick and
Couldn't handle being locked down -poked and prodded-stuck in endless
Stupid N.A. meetings and A.A meetings-I even tried N.A. with all my
heart but it's the blind leading the blind with slogans and talking in
bumper stickers-I.E the 12 and 12-the steps a sponsor-I did it all and I
made a meeting a day for 90 days and guess what-
All I ever wanted to do was get that euphoric high back-and then CAME
SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara's House is to good to be believed. A [place were a college graduate
SON OF A LAWYER AND COLLEGE PROFFESSOR LIKE ME CAN COME NEXT TO AN
English
Crack and heroin USER OR A TOUGH American Black Man of 20 years of 175
Mg. of Methadone and were its all safe all honest and were there are no
cops-no doctors
No locked  doors-and no detox needed for Sara has cracked what the
National Council On Drug abuse is impotent against for they are bound by
lays over protection
Them the Pharmaceuticals industry and they would rather have 10,000
addicts
And have them coming back every day fir there legal fix-for addiction is
big business for doctors nurses judges ciops d,,ea law enforcement and
drug councillors and after care and medical and social welfare system
that one gets trapped into and can never get out of.
SARA HAS MADE A 4-6 MONTH WITHDRAWEL GO AWAY INSTANTLY
AND IF ANYONE DOUGHT S MY WORDS-PLEASE-PLEASE-CALL ME AT 347-2491886
I  Can honestly say I came here and couldn't believe it-3 daughters ages
913,and 17-all sweet beautiful and 2 brothers ages 5 and 16. In America
addicts are considered
Dangerous-would you leave a stranger-hard core addict with your children
In your home unsupervised-WELL THIS LITTLE ISREALY WOMAN IN THE
NETHERLANDS HAS CRSACKED ADDICTION WIDE OPEN BE IT COMPUSIVE BEHIOR
GAMLING OR EATING DISORDER-HERO8N CRACK ALCOHOL
Benzo"s even Cancer---now I know that sounds improbable and impossible.
I couldn't believe what I'd seen done to William-to Liz to and Jack-all
walled off
10 year or more Heroin and Xanex addictions with no sweats
no Back aches-no insomnia-I am sleeping like a baby and only missed 2
nights of sleep were as it usually takes 6 agonizing months and Leaves
on so wore down
Relapse is inevitable.
I am eating like a starved growing boy age 45 and with in a day or to
after getting here-and
Here you can have the best in dairy meats poultry and Sara accommodates
Kosher
--there is no excuse not to come here if one really wants to get out of
the endless cycle of drug addiction
I've been to Amste4rdam alone 3 times were all drugs are readily
[...]
lack of proper nutrition s well as the toxins and impurities to all be
filtered out and for one to have mental clarity and emotional well
being. That sounds like an impossible tall order.
Sara's house has not locked doors no cops no restraints no hassles and
The real family environment great food -open land as far as your eye can
see.
No doctor or medical facility can possibly touch this even if they
wanted to they don't have Sara knowledge-experience-environment and
legal ability to treat this Monstrous fatal disease for they are bound
by protocol-formality laws that are absurd and
Lack of a true healers heart spirit and knowledge. It's beyond
homeopathic which is new age Bullshit-it's a Gestalt holistic healing.
Children Rabbits sheep-land kids fresh dairy and all milks and cheeses
being write from the farmer aid in putting back energy and life into
ones drained body.
The Mystery to this is not to be minimized in the herbs (all organic and
grown with out pollutants or chemicals) roots teas
 is a Gestalt holistic healing. Children Rabbits sheep-land kids fresh
dairy and all milks and cheeses being write from the farmer aid in
putting back energy and life into ones drained body.
The Mystery to this is not to be minimized in the herbs (all organic and
grown with out pollutants or chemicals) roots teas seeds and old world
formulas that are as real as aspirin or penicillin. Sara can detox
anyone from any addiction-Barbiturates-opiates synthetics such as
methadone (Me) not to mention compulsive behaviours such as eating and
smoking. Sara accomplishes all this with out the patient feeling like a
p[patient or suffering at all.
This is what Lourdes is supposed to be for cripples and hunch backs and
I do not believe in Lourdes or any new age or superstitious things. I am
a man of science and doubted this and tried to shoot this down with all
my strength. The environment here is so wholesome it would disarm any
one is a true equalizer for all of us were born clean and open to
goodness God and Life. Dope is all a lie and keeps one living in the
shadows of life. I didn't even see this until I had my 4th Iboga
experience. I have stayed here for 1 month. This is too serious to play
with. I wasn't leaving to I could eat sleep laugh and be happy playing
with children-and strong enough to bike ride in the cold winter here and
be strong healthy and content with myself-no regrets and no guilt or
fear or anger-But a quiet contentment a inner peace and a connection
back to my music life family and the person I was 30 years ago before I
got on the unstoppable rollercoaster of addiction. 5 years in prison for
a college Grad son of a lawyer shows how far left I went instead of
taking advantage of the Love Money and opportunity that my Parents had
provided me. I shot down private schools and wholesome friends to
associate with junkies in the Ghettoes of Chicago and N.Y because of
inner pains and fears and doubts that stemmed from My parents divorce my
being very short as a child and overcompensating by being either the
best at sports and school or giving up and preferring being the BADDEST
IF I COULDN'T BGE THE BEST.
I can honestly say as a Bar Mitzvah Jew that my training values all went
out the window once I was truly hooked on dope as of age 16.
I call this ther ATOMIC AIR CONDITIONER-THIS IS NUCLEOT REHAB OR  10
YEARS OF THERAPY IN 1 week.
The seizures and flat lining associated with Benzo's and alcohol detox
and the damn near suicidal depression of kicking opiates-= doesn't even
come into the picture. For I have more faith in Sara than any medical or
quote professional treatment centers that are run by the medical
community. This is a 24 hour a day 7day a week treatment that feels as
wholesome as summer camp and as less painful than a serious flue and has
worked for male, female-white-black young and old all equally well. The
real truth and key to making this stick and be a permanent change is
staying here long enough for your health to be 100% and for ones mind to
process all the information of the insights one can possibly miss
through the treatment
That only Sara can provide. This treatment is a fraction of the cost of
treatment elsewhere that isn't even successful as this is or that
utilizes natures own remedies that have eluded western knowledge for
centuries. There is a cure for addiction-.A. Is wrong-addiction doesn't
have to be a life long disease, in remission always being on guard
against relapse and unable to have a social drink etc.
That mode of thinking is like Christian science followers who wont go to
doctors to set even a broken bone-they are trapped by their ignorance
and locked into a religious mode that doesn't account for the advances
in medicine -though these advanced are great in Heart Transplant or Aero
Space-=---we still cant cure addiction using traditional western
medicine any more than we can cure the common cold.
So for me to see natural ways to detour cancer used here at Sara's and a
perfect way
Of detoxing people leaves my jaw on the floor and my sensibilities
boggled-I swear on My soul-Family and life that this endorsement
Is real and from my heart and of my own volition in providing for you as
well as both my # and through family so you have no excuse to doubt
this- I have already referred people who have come from the states and
this is the Gods truth
Today is Jan 28th 2004 and this testimony of mine is the beginning of a
new life and as I leave
Here-I can say in all honesty-I have used no sleeping pills or chemicals
to aid me in what I never could have done even with Iboga with out
Sara's supervision and all the other ingredients and components that
make this treatment what it is-a mitzvah-or a God send-It is a key and
map and transition back to life.
Jonathan Mishne
@family@ 212-799-3588
@cell-347-249-1886