[ibogaine] Iboga Foundation deleted

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 03:50:20 EST 2004

That's great Marko, I've asked for only a alias at mindvox for over 2
years now and haven't had one message or email answered :-(

C'mon! You have two domains, two two two domains, phantom and mindvox.
I will pay $100 a year to have POP where I can have email which says
vector at mindvox.com

Not vector323984239 or vector20042004 or vector 400000000.

vector at mindvox.com

A POP account. $100 for a year. I do not expect miracles. If it works
90% of the time I'll be happy.

Come on. You gave him a shell inside phantom! He's sending from pine!
Come on come on come on. $100 for a POP it will take you 2 minutes to
set up!

.:vector:.