[ibogaine] sucks that people could be gettin help from ibo and cant!

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 19:03:42 EST 2004

In a message dated 1/24/04 5:12:04 PM, goosebumpz2002 at yahoo.com writes:

>Hi i am 25 and detoxing on methadone yet again but with absolutly no
intention
>of ever going back to heroin or other opiates. this disease is
scary(addiction).
>I am gonna be going to an inpatient rehab center in about 3 weeks maybe
>two i was at 115mgs of met.i am now at 60mgs and have been detoxing 1mg
>a day but obviosuly its gonna have to start going faster.i am scared! to
>be honest. not of loiving with out opiate glow but juust the sheer length
>of withdrawl!

The Ibogaine Dossier
http://www.ibogaine.org
http://www.ibogaine.desk.nl
http://www.doraweiner.org

WHATS NEW
http://www.ibogaine.org/whatsnew.html

http://www.ibogaine.org/links.html

Brochure for confernce on drug user activism
http://www.doraweiner.org/contentsbf.html

************************************
Multi conference ibogaine reports
http://www.doraweiner.org/e_w_report.html

Introduction

California Society of Addiction Medicine conference

Stanley D. Glick, MD, PhD
Deborah C. Mash, PhD and Jeffrey Kamlet, MD
Dorit Ron, PhD
Office Based Treatment with Buprenorphine

Invitational Conference on Drug User Activism
Overview
International Drug Users Day
Tenth Anniversary Celebration of BrugerForeningen

Drug Policy Alliance 2003 Biennial conference

DPA Mission Statement
Conference Review
Plenary
Ibogaine Roundtable
Prescribing Heroin
Harm Reduction Psychotherapy
Methadone and Buprenorphine
Pain, Opiates and Opiophobia
Reverend Edwin Sander, II

Exhibits

1. MP3 Recordings of CSAM ibogaine presentations
2. California Society of Addiction Medicine (CSAM) web page
3. Brochure - Conference on Drug User Activism
http://www.doraweiner.org/coverbf.html
4. Danish Drug Users Union web page
5. Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) Web page
************************************

Case Studies of Ibogaine Treatment: Implications for Patient Management
Strategies by Howard S. Lotsof and Norma E. Alexander provides examples of ibogaine
use from its drug user beginnings through clinical development. Explicit
examples of the experience as well as discussion of psychological aftereffects and
dreamlike visualization make this chapter a must read for patients and
researchers alike.  http://www.dorweiner.org/alexanderlotsof.html

Search and translator functions have been added to the Ibogaine Dossier.  The
Dossier can now be searched by subject as well as, translated into French,
German, Spanish and some other languages.

http://www.ibogaine.org/search.html

State of the art information on ibogaine therapy in The Manual for Ibogaine
Therapy, second revision, 2003.  http://www.ibogaine.org/manual.html

The Contemporary History of Ibogaine in the United States and Europe
http://www.ibogaine.org/history.html

An art gallery of ibogaine inspired paintings and photographs has been added
http://www.ibogaine.org/gallery.html

Ibogaine politics - political images in action
http://www.ibogaine.org/polgraph.html

NEW** Great Bwiti photographs and more!!
http://www.ibogaine.org/sazy.html
http://www.ibogaine.org/gollnhofer.html

Claudio Naranjo’s chapter on ibogaine from his book the Healing Journey.
http://www.ibogaine.org/naranjo.html
 Use in the treatment of addiction
 http://www.Ibogaine.org/clin-perspectives.html

 **  Tripping on Iboga.  Daniel Pinchbeck’s amazing story of his search to
 experience iboga (Tabernanthe iboga) the source of ibogaine used in African
 religious rituals. http://www.salon.com/travel/feature/1999/11/03/iboga/

Photographs are universal in any language
<http://www.f-i-a.org/ebando/revelations.htm>

 http://www.ibogaine.co.uk   **Major UK page**

 The Dreaming” http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/platt.htm

 Brief non technical history
 http://www.ibogaine.org/citysun.html

 Conference on Ibogaine will be held at New York University School
 of Medicine on November 5 and 6, 1999. A Conference web page has been
 set up, and the URL is, http://www.med.nyu.edu/Psych/ibogaineconf/
 (The conference is over but, the web page remains an excellent source of
 information.)

 Thorough scientific review of all ibogaine research.  Drs. Popik & Skolnick,
 Academic Press.   http://www.ibogaine.org/alkaloids.html

 General Review of Ibogaine including history, chemistry, botany, ethnography
 http://www.Ibogaine.org/Bwiti1.html
 Scientific review of Ibogaine
 http://www.Ibogaine.org/review-dotf.html
 Religious use in Bwiti religion of Africa
 http://www.Ibogaine.org/fernandez.html
 http://www.ibogaine.org/barabe.html
http://www.ibogaine.org/samorini.html

 SITES

 http://www.cures-not-wars.org

http://www.addictionfoundation.com/

http://www.mindvox.com

 http://www.erowid.com/entheogens/ibogaine/ibogaine.shtml

 http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/ (search term ibogaine)

 http://kaput.com/Getting_Ready/Escape/Ibogain/ibogain.html (botanical)

 http://ibogaine.lycaeum.org/

 http://www.lycaeum.org (search page for psychedelics and select ibogaine)
 different then url above.

 http://www.pcworks.demon.co.uk/magazine/campaign/ibogaine.htm

 http://www.ibeginagain.org

http://www.ibogatherapyhouse.org

 http://www.ibogaine-research.org/Ibogaine-Research-Project/Ibogaine.htm

 http://www.nettuno.it/electric-italy/ibogaine.htm

 http://www.ustanova-iboga.si (Slovenian language)

 http://www.schmoo.co.uk/iboa.htm

 http://www.maps.org/news-letters/ (search engine)

 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/  (medline search)

 http://www.uspto.gov/patft/  (U.S. Patent Office - for patent searches)

 http://www.european-patent-office.org/ (European patent office -for patent
searches)

 http://www.televideonet.com.br/usuarios/dr.bruno/ibo.htm
 <First portogues language ibogaine page>

 (French language) Bwiti
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/ideesun/table_m.htm