Nick in Detroit

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:43:06 EST 2004

Hi Nick!
I admire you for detoxing from Methadone! That is great!
Is there any way you can slow your detox down a bit? A milligram a day is
pretty fast. I mean I am sure you could detox that way but I am afraid you might
be so uncomfortable that you are setting yourself up to relapse. I am glad you
will be in an inpatient treatment setting. Realistically though, if you are
sick from withdrawals you will not be able to concentrate on what you are given
to do in treatment.
You sound like you have made the decision to not return to opiates and that
is important.
Pray a LOT! I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted!
Callie