King of Torts

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 11:02:24 EST 2004

Hello fellow addicts!
I am reading a work of fiction by John Grisham titled King of Torts.
The storyline so far is about a miraculous new drug to treat opiate and
cocaine addicts called Tarvan. The medication seemed to work so well but after you
are on it awhile it causes you to murder without any provocation at all!
I had to take my father to Emergency Room at midnight last night and he was
not released until 7 this morning so I had plenty of time to read!
I did not finish the book though! And even if I did I wouldn't want to give
it all away!
Peace and hoping you all have a great weekend!
Callie