[ibogaine] Iboga Foundation deleted

Marko Resinovic marko at mindvox.com
Thu Jan 22 09:11:31 EST 2004

I received several private questions, basically, what are my other E-mail
addresses... I'd like to answer to everybody at once ;-))
And sorry, I forgot <sigh>

So, this is THE adresse I'm using lately ;-)

And another one, for those interested exclusively in IBO HCl and the
Sacrament of Transition, can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/ibopictures/price.html

Iboga Foundation is gone, but Sacrament of Transition lives on and
fortifies. VIVA RELIGIA!!
And with a bit of luck, our on-line temple will be
finished...eee....soon...?...eee....prolly next month....or perhaps next
year....or next decade...?...I dunno, sometime in the future....it's
mainly in God's <ooups!> hands...

Marko