Iboga Foundation deleted

IBOGA Foundation iboga at guest.arnes.si
Wed Jan 21 07:50:40 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'd just like to notify you that I had to delete Iboga Foundation on
December 31, 2003.

After almost 10 years of work, we ran out of institutions to talk to, as
well as out of money.

Sad but true.

At the moment, legal processes to erase the Foundation are going on.
When they will be finished and someone at ARNES (provider of this E-mail
account) realises that there's no more need (or no more legal reason) for
this account, they'll delete it. Permanently. And nobody knows when this
will happen...

If anyone needs me, please use my other E-mail addresses. Thank you.

Marko