[ibogaine] hh

Schmoolyboy at aol.com Schmoolyboy at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 21:49:05 EST 2004

I guess you are at Shindermans clinic in Chicago. I have used Ibo to detox a
femal with brittle diabetis . She was on 475 mgs meth for 5 years and did
well. Of course , the protocol was tweeked to meet her specific needs and she was
very motivatred and did a lot of work for her recovery post Ibo. She is clean
one year later.

Yes it can be done , but please find caring people who have experience with
high dose chronic opiod patients. G-D bless you and good luck. I'm sure Howard
can put you in the right direction to find good people to accomplishn this
goal with you. Not easy but yes... doable. Keep the faith . I was on 180 meth for
10 years and detoxed to zero over 8 months ans it was hard but 9 years later
I am clean and feel well . It initially took me another 4 months to get
through it and it was hard . But if you really want it and have a good support
network .. It can be done. Jolly ho and further