[ibogaine] marijuana after iboga treatment

GanjaCat ganjacat at ganjacat.net
Tue Jan 13 12:17:25 EST 2004

It matters that a range of correctly-grown strains is available, a
variety of delivery methods, and of course wise & experienced advice
tailored to the needs of the individual.

Under these conditions my observations with 6 clients is that they
report marked improvements in several key aspects of their recovery
compared with those who chose not to use cannabis.

Unfortunately there is only one healing centre in the west which can
provide/enable this without inviting the narcs to the party, and that's
this one here in peaceful rural Holland.

It's early days for me, but my feeing is that although cannabis is not
for everyone, it is a useful & valued adjunct to the main Iboga
treatment, a tool that both treatment guides & clients are glad is
available here.

The pros outweigh the cons by a long, long way.

If you live in a free country.