[ibogaine] hh

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Mon Jan 12 11:42:20 EST 2004

Hi Carla B
I read your note to Callie, I am on 650 mg of Methadone,have been 5 years,
I've talked (Internet)
to people who think I am on much to high of a dose to consider Ibogaine, and
another who feels Ibogaine most certainly would be beneficial, at least to
help bring my dose lower. More than one session ultimately would be best.
You mentioned others on (huge) doses and that prompted this inquiry. What is
your thought on my (chances)
bud