[ibogaine] hh

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 21:33:40 EST 2004

Hi Callie, I wasn't on a huge dose like some people on
this list, I was at 80mg. I've been on mmt for a
little over 3 years, it was my second time on
methadone maintenence. I was on heroin for almost 6
years, I've been mostly clean for 2 years now, not
counting mostly ;-) I've been off all opiates for 12
months now, I'm not on any other medication and yes I
do smoke pot ;-) I took ibogaine 3 times in total,
each time I lasted a little longer until this last
time where I kept lasting :-) :-) :-)

Carla B