[ibogaine] -Laurent- Re: [ibogaine] rootbark & homemade extract

laurent sazy laurentsazy at free.fr
Fri Jan 9 06:02:27 EST 2004

On 8/01/04 9:54, "Sara Glatt" <sara119 at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Nick, In other words I would say ,A good Ceremony is like a good wine in
> a good company and a "hotel room" setting is like a cheap one all alone,
> you may get drunk from both though.
>
> S.
>
>> I can't agree with this for I have seen how the intentions and vibes
>> works,
>> It isn't only the Iboga or the place or the Shaman but the whole.
>> If you understand what is placebo you understand that there is more
> then
>> a milieu of self-aggrandisement, which is trust, being a shamen is
>> self-fulfilment in service of the life. It isn't self-interest that
>> makes a human become a shamen.
>
> For sure, I agree with you. And, furthermore, a lot of the work done in
> shamanism and also therapy requires a strong ego. You aren't going to be
> able to lead people into their own fear if you come on to them like a
> dithering, uncertain idiot. A bit of bravado definitely has its uses.
> And,
> in both Western and African settings, a bit of showmanship doesn't go
> amiss
> either. BUT, it's also, imo, worth being aware that the risk of all this
> ego-strengthening is that you, as a shaman, therapist, or individual,
> ultimately MISS the bigger picture. Developing psychic or shamanic
> powers
> has the associated risk of the individual (so-called) becoming highly
> identified with his or her role as shaman, and using it to cover over
> all
> the places of vulnerability where their own actual liberation is to be
> found.
>
> Ultimately, there's no difference between liberating yourself or
> liberating
> others. But someone locked into a shaman trip is unlikely to understand
> the
> immense and liberating truth in this statement
>
> Nick
>
>>  It is only self-interest when it is done for self liberating or for
>> Data's. Iboga will not liberate anyone who is not willing to be
>> liberated. That isn't a magic bullet; it will show a data that hard to
>> make sense because it acts differently on each person.
>> No one is to say where and when it should be eaten but where and when
>> are important for those who feel vibes and intentions around them like
>> kids do.
>> It's everyone agenda,and it is how a person feels about doing the
> right
>> thing.
>>
>> Greetings,

Yes Sarah I do agree with you

There is quiet difference to do experience of wine for example where it
grows or where people will give you the knowledge about wine (tanin,arom,
year, how it grows, etc why 1987 is better than 1985).
There is quiet difference if you take coca leaf in Peru and taking cocaine
in city.
It's the same for iboga&bwiti.
Shamanism is not an easy, soft, and funny experience.
Do you think that to be a pilote of spaceship you doesn't need a hard work
during years?

If iboga taste is nasty it is like that. You must go throught. Do yoy think
with should put some sugar in it?
Just women put some palm wine with iboga in Gabon.

You can try direct in the ass( I'm not joking, people tried), it goes
directly from ass to your brain.You have an direct access to vision.It goes
directly trought the vertebral colonn. I didn't try.

laurent