[ibogaine] -Laurent- Re: [ibogaine] rootbark & homemade extract

Jellking jellking at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 23:19:31 EST 2004

Hey Nick!  re: "Ultimately, there's no difference between liberating yourself or liberating
others. But someone locked into a shaman trip is unlikely to understand the
immense and liberating truth in this statement"

Wow, I mean really wow.  This sort of says everything in one epiphanous statement--and yet with the understanding that we, both observers and participants, as everyone really is, in our "little" piece of the  quantum universe, are related in the One, even when we can't see it because we must discern in order to perform.  Awesome.

Still after all these years, Jane