[ibogaine] Bill -Laurent- Re: [ibogaine] rootbark & homemade extract

laurent sazy laurentsazy at free.fr
Wed Jan 7 17:40:51 EST 2004

On 7/01/04 16:56, "adam gur" <adamg at 013.net.il> wrote:

> [...]
Bokayé Adam,

I just read your camerounese experience after answering you. Sorry for the
bad experience. I'm very lucky to work with quiet good people.
I can understand what is your feeling after so much violence. I saw bad
comportement from initiate people . Even sometimes when I saw how they act,
I asked myself why giving iboga to this man. He just need to eat "caca de
poules"( chicken shit).
Yes in Africa, people spoke strongly with violence, yes they robe your money
, yes you have to take care of your pocket, even in the Bwiti, yes they can
brings machettes......etc Africa has a strong past and I saw in Gabon how
much was the influence of colonisation and religion(mostly christian).
Mind is broken....but still alive and the réunification with the past
through iboga and Bwiti is an interesting road because we crossed on the
same ways.
This is why the rituals and protocoles are interresting(you have to find
good master), because like in School or every where, students or teachers
can be bad but the program is interesting. You can learn for your
environment..
Before in the Bwiti they were working with ancestor crâne, and others bad
things, now with the people with I'm working they decide to stop black or
white magie or sorcellery and just works for the light and to exchange
knowledge because it is the way to survive.
Sorry for the music but you had probably bad musicians. Because I have
discovered the Mongongo ( arc en bouche) great instrument and what about
harp or percussions or songs with female voice..........The voice of the
mongongo it is the iboga road.......
Clapping hands for all night under iboga influence or dancing ......it is
good for heart and iboga works with heart and brain..........probably for
some people it doesn't work.....what can we do
For iboga taste ....in french we said "c'est comme boire la mer ou la mère"
mais iboga est un bois amer  because life is amertume    no?

Peace

laurent