[ibogaine] Baby Boga

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Wed Jan 7 17:07:26 EST 2004

On [Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 01:45:59PM -0800], [Gamma] wrote:

| News Flash:
|
| Jasmine Josephine Hunter was born at 10:59am(HST) Jan 5th 2004 at 8.5 lbs
|
| a healthy and happy little baby.
|
| Mom and Dad both successfully kicked opiate habits with the help of Ibo... so
| perhaps this is the first western Ibo Baby!
|
| not bad for a couple of ex-junkies!
|
| Mom and Dad are overwhelmed, we'll be contacting those of you who are our dear
| friends individually, when we get settled into our new routine.
|
| Aloha, boga boga!

To repeat whut wuz just screamed over da phone:  Rock the fuck out meng!
And congratulations!

When she starts to levitate I expect pikshoOrz.

Dana, this calls for sum kinda present.  Boxes packed with hunnert dollah
billz are usually appropriate for all occasions I think, I thunk,
therefore I wuz.

Patrick