[ibogaine] Bill -Laurent- Re: [ibogaine] rootbark & homemade extract

Bill Ross ross at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:03:19 EST 2004

> Many thanks on the Pygmy music link/info, I'd love to get my
> hands on more for my upcoming voyage...

Two other African albums that remind me of Bwiti music:

  Soubindoor by Jali Musa Jawara (harp and other instruments)
  Masters of the African Mbira, Ephat Mujuru /ARC MUSIC 1549
    (some tracks, including the 1st)

Both include vocals.
I see the mbira one has samples you can listen to on bn.com.
Other mbira albums did not impress me the same way.

Bill