Planteur -Nick- Re: [ibogaine] rootbark & homemade extract

adam gur adamg at 013.net.il
Tue Jan 6 00:44:10 EST 2004

Salut planteur,

Yes in fact like I said, the little that I tried was extremely bitter and brought back memories
from my initiation in Cameroon. So I don't think I'm going to have a problem with this.

If you wish to send me a sample, I'll be glad to make comparisons and post the results... If you sell
better rootbark, at a reasonable price, I would be interested in doing business with you.

I must say though that Jean Claude has been honorable in our transactions, so I'd want for people to know that.

I don't understand why some of your friends would buy from him in the first place.

all the best,
Adam