[ibogaine] Pagine Patrick Kroupa are you still alive?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 22:20:24 EST 2004

I say god smiles upon him yet again, he wins a couple of lotteries, and buys
me a life of security and leazure, not to mention pays off a bunch of
crooked politicians to either reform the drug laws, or do away with them all
together.
    Death will never come for Patrick, as I think it'll get lost on the way
to even trying to find ol' Patrick Kroupa.
    Or something.
Peace,
Preston