[ibogaine] shelf life

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 19:12:08 EST 2004

Manufacturers indicate a three year shelf life for ibogaine but, as the
article stipulates that is the shelf life they are willing to stipulate for legal
reasons of responsibility.  Most drugs will last longer if kept refrigerated,
though dry is a must and ibogaine does not like light so keep in a dark bottle,
the same as many vitamins you buy.  Ibogaine HCl is much more stable than
ibogaine base and I have seen ibogaine HCl with little subjective lose of potency
fifteen years after production.  However, considering all of the variables
involved, you would simply have to evaluate any given product at any given time.

Howard