[ibogaine] No spleen and IBOGA

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 15:34:22 EST 2004

Hi Planteur!
I am a Practical Nurse but far from being a doctor so take the following as
just another opinion! I would certainly have your friend talk to his Doc before
Ibogaine is administered.
The spleen is part of the immune system. It has two primary functions. The
spleen acts as a filter, removing old red blood cells and RBC inclusions. The
spleen also acts as a storage area for platelets.
The spleen can be considered as two organs in one; it filters the blood and
removes abnormal cells (such as old and defective red blood cells), and it
makes disease-fighting components of the immune system (including antibodies and
lymphocytes).
I really don't see how Ibogaine would be contraindicated but as I said
before....ask the Doc!
Peace! Is Planteur your given name?
Callie