[ibogaine] 2ndaryWithdrawalORaLLiNhEAD

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 14 19:29:55 EST 2004

>I do want to say that the resentment between peoples saddens me, it seems
it only aids the regulatory authorities in dividing and concouring us and
our sinceer belief in the gift of iboga(ine).<M

Again, I apologize for my own side of the negative thread and say I agree
with the above, in that fighting between ourselves doesn't help any.
    But I still feel the same- that Marc's initial comment to Rik sounded
callous and I still wonder why he feels that if a junky can't come up with
the plane ticket to see him the junky ain't ready.
    That was the whole of my "complaint" but now sadly it's gone way beyond
that.
Peace,
Preston