mmm rally photos david peal who are we voting for? Re: [ibogaine] yippies? was: Re: [ibogaine] Doing something about Kerry and Ibogaine

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 21:08:33 EST 2004


That reminded me it would be great if something was said supporting
someone. All I ever see from the MMM rallies is this sea of faces it
would be good ifsomeone on the stage said something worthwhile. Dana?
Patrick? 

Found these, these are great I love the photo with David Peal bagging
on Guilani and making the cops in uniform laugh

http://www.golden-road.com/marijuanamarch/mmm2000a.html

Patrick that reminds me the only tv I've ever seen Mash do that isn't
the ibogaine is dangerous unless I sell it to you tv, which was awesome
is some crazy bush sucks rant she gave at the last elections. That was
picked up everywhere I saw that in California :) Drag her on stage with
you :) Not ibogaine I mean the 2004 MMM rally :) :) :)

Who are we voting for? This is a good question!

.:vector:.

Thank Patrick I feel like a idiot :( I didn't read the msg or you
didn't send it, I never knew I was aliased from mindvox! Thanks thanks
thanks! :) :) :) 

--- gboy at hush.com wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> 
> sorry girl but I won't shut up. I've agreed with you before and have
> no need to start friction so don't take it personal but this does
> relate
> to ibogaine and this list because this is the only place all the
> people
> I have to say it to are reading.
> 
> Who are the yippies supporting dana? What are they doing? Aren't the
> yippies a political force? Love the slick brochures, but you know
> what
> I'm sayng right now has been said before the last event was some
> Yippie
> event? No it wasn't it was another excuse to throw a big party and I
> think thats dope but in case none of your noticed we are living in
> 1984
> it would be a good time to change it with the next election.
> 
> what happened, great party, fights, people getting thrown out. was
> anything
> accomplished? patrick sat in robert altman's beamer and smoked joints
> with him, I think he made it onstage for 5 minutes and got applause
> for
> showing up. nice life if you can get it. what did you do other then
> yell
> at all the people who put it together who were all volunteers.
> 
> Dana you've been accused of alot which I think not to be true but you
> know what youre doing in some ways, the ibogaine conference, the only
> thing anybody ever remembers is patrick and pinchbeck and you getting
> dhoruba to show up and you and the cannabis show, you know that's the
> whole gig because nobody remembers anything except the colorful
> maniacs.
> So Dana I know part of the gig is having patrick show up turns
> everything
> into theater because homeboy is this cult of personality which makes
> you look good and then the two of you set each other off and it's one
> big party :->
> 
> thats cool, I dig it. I also believe that all of you believe in
> ibogaine,
>  patrick is obvious and you dana are too, because you nver shutup
> about
> it and promote it allover so yes you do care.
> 
> So what's happening at the next mmm, another 20,000 people to watch
> you
> light joints onstage? and what happened last year, i heard at least
> 20
> times that patrick would be there, homeboy was in town lots of peeps
> saw him hanging with you but he vanished and didnt even attend
> because
> hes sneaking into ny from nj because he cant even land in ny without
> being arrested. out of all that planned why couldnt you plan on
> getting
> him to town 2 days sooner to go to court and get rid of his warrants?
> none of this was a secret everybody knew it except the police in ny.
> the whole yippie speaking thing, you go throw patrick's name into a
> search
> engine and you get little girls building shrines to him in their web
> sites for talking at their campus, don't think that was for telling
> them
> about computer security. why don't you say something political that
> means
> anything at all. you never do except against the war on drugs but
> never
> pro what candidate.
> 
> I'm not dissing anyof you what i'm saying is if any of this is more
> then
> theater and putting on a good show and having a party, then patrick,
> dana, dennis peron you out there? marc emery i know you are, who are
> any of you backing for president, is anything going to be said or
> done
> or is the game over already and we have more bushco for another 4
> years
> and forget 1984 welcome to nazi germany.
> 
> sorry but this is a important issue, not one of you has made any
> political
> statements except you quote dennis peron as saying he'll vote for
> attila
> the hun to get rid of bush. great, so who is he backing? I don't see
> jack shit on marijuana.org. patrick if you don't give a fuck about
> anything,
>  have dana write you a script, or mash isn't she a democrat, arent
> you
> surrounded by people who are democrats? get someone to give you a
> script
> and then make it come to life, you are really gifted with words
> writing
> it or talking, your whole life is like being a movie waiting for the
> audience to show up, the more people the more you come alive. so use
> it for something besdies jacking off and stroking your ego. speaking
> of which, marc emery, i know you're in canada but doesnt it bother
> you
> what's happening the us? it has to effect you too.
> 
> all of what i'm saying is that it's feb and I haven't seen anybody
> from
> any part of the cannabis movement organise anything. I havent seen
> one
> statement from one of you. I haven't seen anything. did bush send all
> of your checks and ask you to shut up?
> 
> ifits not obvious i do care about all this, this is the longet
> messege
> i've written in my life to any listing. i'm not only complaining i'm
> asking what are 'we' doing? dean is over what now? that was a good
> question.
> 
> .g
> 
> On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:56:12 -0800 Carla Barnes
> <carlambarnes at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >Please don't take this the wrong way, I know this is a
> >important issue I laughed my ass off reading Patrick's
> >2000 comments that somebody reposted from archive org,
> >Dana I think your message was very thoughtful and had
> >a lot of insight, I think this is a very important
> >issue but
> >
> >Could all of you please take the whole political
> >conversation somewhere off the ibogaine list. Please?
> >Please? Take it to the Kerry forum Dana posted, take
> >it to the thousand other forums, anywhere. I do not
> >mind some political conversations but please please
> >please do not turn this into the democractic list.
> >Didn't Drugwar start because of all the overload on
> >this list about the war on drugs?
> >
> >Please guys, stop before it starts. Yes I know I can
> >type delete but I don't think it's needed to have even
> >more political messages on this list.
> >
> >Carla B
> >
> >--- Dana Beal <dana at cures-not-wars.org> wrote:
> >>
> >
> >__________________________________
> >Do you Yahoo!?
> >Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
> >http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
> >
> >
> >
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Note: This signature can be verified at
> https://www.hushtools.com/verify
> Version: Hush 2.3
> 
> wkYEARECAAYFAkAlh1UACgkQxuwtmNNEJvQYkQCgtn1l6txeWnfsDuZ79ozHIYv8OkkA
> niGcXEe+KOylVgI/bUeAjHkhdUTD
> =gFdG
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Concerned about your privacy? Follow this link to get
> FREE encrypted email: https://www.hushmail.com/?l=2
> 
> Free, ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger
> https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434
> 
> Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: 
> https://www.hushmail.com/about.php?subloc=affiliate&l=427
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html



More information about the Ibogaine mailing list