[ibogaine] UUSean, belief, ...

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 23:37:33 EDT 2004

Darth Vader on acid gives great advice ;) He's clean and that should be
impossible, the first step as near as I've figured out is become a
complete psycho right patrick ;) which shouldn't be a problem for
anyone on this list. step 2 is just believe. Great belief system! I
keep seeing it working here :) why argue with success :)

.:vector:.