[ibogaine]the idea of tripping.

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 31 23:07:43 EDT 2004

It is the pain of letting go of emotinal pain,
when you love your parents so much and you see them getting old and needy,
you can feel the process of letting go,also when relations between people
isn't working but still there is love which makes it harder to let go of
people , the understanding during the trip, makes it very emotional but
after it everything fall into a place when the trip is over.
so, it is just a spiritual experience.
those plants are not killers plants, if you get too much you vomit.
they "kill"only things we should let go.
they also show us how much love we have within to the people around us.

God is a mystery of mastery.

kiss a koala of me,they look so funny.

sara