[ibogaine] OpiateAddictionRxENews; China, Scotland, Germany and USA

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 21:32:26 EDT 2004

Sean wrote >More reasons for addict unions in the US.<

Just spoke to a couple of friends about this very idea today- I wonder if
you've been speaking to the same people I have Sean? LOL.
    Seriously, I think this is a much needed and brilliant idea- one that
really needs more support from we users/addicts. Because I think the users
who aren't addicts should be included/involved in this as well.
peace and love,
Preston