[ibogaine] OpiateAddictionRxENews; China, Scotland, Germany and USA

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 21:13:12 EDT 2004

Hi Callie,

More reasons for addict unions in the US.  The current state of siege we
American addicts live under threatens very existence sometimes. As well as out
freedom to make medical decisions as you point out.  Why would a judge ever
refuse an addict meth as a term of probation.  Because the sinner must suffer
though state imposed abstinence, that's why.  And if they can't handle  that, the
sinner can go to church, I mean 12 step meetings.:)

Sean