[ibogaine]

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 10:21:32 EDT 2004

I'm so sorry Mark,
    I have looked and looked, and do not remember what I did with it. Again,
if I do come across it I will give you every one of them, but for now, I do
not remember where they are. Tis a shame too, as I had boxes handed me the
first visit at my pain doc's, you know, all the samples he'd been given by
the company. I mighta thrown them out as they did nothing at all for my
pain.
peace and love,
Preston