[ibogaine]the idea of tripping.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 10:15:27 EDT 2004

Hey Sara,
    I know I've said this before, but a trip to your house seems like
something I'm really gonna have tp make someday or other. I gotta go get a
new passport first though, and oh, you know, scrape together some money and
the like, and living in Manhattan doesn't exactly help me with that.
Peace and love and thanks kindly for posting this.
Preston