[ibogaine] the not so big pill

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 08:03:00 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/31/2004 12:13:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
jasonburseyiboga at yahoo.ca writes:

Was it due to my methadone dose being so high that my bio-chem's still
aren't up to par?

Jasen, Sorry you have a jaw ache. There is nothing anymore painful than a
tooth extraction or ache.
I don't remember the dose of Methadone you are on but as you know over 50mg
blocks any 'high' or euphoria from opiates. This lasts a while after your last
 dose. It takes a while for your body to readjust to pre-methadone status.
I always find Ibuprofen or Vixx to help with dental pain. If you are on
anticoagulants though you should not take anti inflammatory drugs as they act
much like aspirin in thinning blood.
Hope you feel better today.
Callie