[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 00:08:15 EDT 2004

Hi List!Hey even though In a nurse & work for money in the medical profession,Im into alternative medicine & about to graduate from acupuncture school.Ive learned about traditional chinese medicine,and drugs affect your kidneys very intensely in TCM,the kidneys rule the bones,also drugs hurt your kidneys which rule the WILL,interesting ,huh?Perhaps were just using the wrong paradigm to understand stuff?happy trailers-shell