[ibogaine] Dana/Ibogaine in NY Times

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 23:26:45 EDT 2004

>So he gave me his email address said he could comment until he had more
facts and asked me to send him more info. I'm digging for it now and I'm
having a hard time finidng it but maybe I'll send him to your site if your
open to it.
I found it very enjoyable. -M.<

LOL.
Hey Mark, this is brilliant. I am more than impressed, even though I don't
like Alan Keys. This is really great going on your part. Great tactics too.
Peace and love,
Preston
(call me in the morning, it's late now.)