finished VALIS

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 21:40:29 EDT 2004

Hey list,

After all the talk about Valis on the mindvox. ibo site and the general Dick
talk in the ibogaine story at cures not wars, I finally went and read Valis.
Very powerful book.
Funny, it has that just what I have been looking for feeling. As a mystical
skeptic myself, I have always felt rather alone in this rare philosophical
spot.  The idea of the two legged God is certainly one I can relate too.  All
those qualities which are put on the transcendental God are reflected back to
their origin.  Love, peace, wisdom, compassion...that's what we can be..if only we
believe.

Pax,
Sean