[drugwar] Yippies purchase their spiritual home

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 18:00:24 EDT 2004

Just bought the NYTimes for the first time in years, and lo and behold, I
was there during the NYTimes visit to Dana's, and I know that to be the case
'cause I'm in the photo (see attachment- I'm second from left, in profile,
if you can even make that out in this scanned newspaper photo) on page B3.
I spoke to Dana and a couple of guys outside 9 Bleeker today and these other
two guys, not Dana, were of the impression that we were smoking a joint in
this photo, but that is definitely not the case, because all the younger
folk in the room were so paranoid about the Times folk they refused to smoke
until the two Times men were gone.
LOL.
Peace and love all,
Preston