[ibogaine] thank you to everybody

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 15:16:03 EDT 2004

Callie,

BTW, I think you were right- I might have just been
making excuses to use some H again.  Posing my
questions to the list just put it all in perspective.

And also:  I agree with Jim- what you did for your
father was VERY nice, and I'm sure a lot of us would
consider doing exactly the same thing if our fathers
were in the same position as yours.  At 70, comfort
and happiness should be on the top of his lists of
priorities.  :)

Once again, kudos and gracias,

Julie