[ibogaine] ibo and near death

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 13:04:16 EDT 2004

>By the way I stopped being a vegetarian after being one for 27 years, after
the Iboga session.
I'm not a great meat eater but I'm more flexible, as long as it not a
factory food.<

Besides simply empathizing with the poor beasties, I find I cannot, or at
least do not at all want to eat processed food, as little as possible. Milk
is a bit processed, and cheese, but I don't eat oatmeal suddenly (instant I
mean) and I don't eat so much other stuff I ate before, you know, all the,
uh, oatmeal...and ice cream, and...ummmm, oatmeal.
Peace and love,
Preston