[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 12:16:56 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/30/2004 9:42:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
hannah.clay at ntlworld.com writes:

erm...everyone over here always says that Meth gets down into your  bone
marrow and stays for ages but I think I read some research somewhere  that
said that this is not true....

it isn't anymore true than any other drug gets in your bones. Medications  or
any substances for that matter are transported in your blood. traces of meth
could probably  be found in bone marrow but only because blood is in bone
marrow.
Does that makes sense? It is hard to explain in simplistic  terminology!
I know it feels like it gets in your bones! Your bones sure do ache without
it! lol!
Callie