[ibogaine] Introduction part 2

mark connors darkmattersfo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:52:04 EDT 2004

I am definately impatient. I just came out of another relationship (gay)
that went terribly south because of our use. I tend to like to fix things
and though I realize this is a process I need to nurture I tend to want to
push things along.

I've done alot around recovery in the past, have started and facilitied
secular recovery groups for years but ended up feeling trapped in them. This
time I'm trying to do things differently. I just got a new therapist. I read
some of his books and really liked where he is coming from
(Jungian/buddhist). He seems to be a combination of the archetypal and
practical. I have lined up a friend to do body work with with me and am
reaching out to non-using friends, all of whom are supportive.