[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash)

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 23:29:50 EDT 2004

>And as for the pot, I come form the harm reduction approach.  It sure is
better than if you had done H.  If it makes you wanna get dope more though,
I guess that could be an issue.<

I was also thinking about this tonight- Mark and all, please be careful of
the alcohol, which personally I feel will lead more to "relapse" than
anything else, certainly more readily than will pot.
My thoughts anyway.
Peace and love,
Preston