oops! [ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

cw chowlee at qwest.net
Sun Aug 29 22:14:53 EDT 2004

Hi Preston,

I hope you didn't think that paragraph was meant for you; I was giving Julie
some input on her dilemma. I can tell you're in a pretty squared away
situation ...... if you try to mess up, you've got V there to kick the
wholly living shit out of you ; =  )
This is for you though: You sound like you have a great life, that's just
going to get better ... as long as you keep up the good work!
Peace and love back at you and all who matter to you,
Charlie

www.pokerweb.com -