[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash) Howard?

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 22:04:47 EDT 2004

Hi Marc,

To be really honest I have had crack thoughts since one week after treatment.
 The amazing difference is I don't act on them.  I can think them through.
First time in twenty years that crack seems really unappealing to me.

So I agree that last night was a great turning point for you.  You thought
about it, even had a plan, but you stopped yourself.  That is a great blessing
isn't it.  Not to be robotically controlled by the drug.

Sean