[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash)

UUSEAN at aol.com UUSEAN at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 21:59:30 EDT 2004

Hi Marc,

Really glad you didn't pick up.  And as for the pot, I come form the harm
reduction approach.  It sure is better than if you had done H.  If it makes you
wanna get dope more though, I guess that could be an issue.  But the weed in of
itself is not a slip in my book.

I find the going getting harder as the days go by myself.  Helping others
like you are is a proven way to stay clean.  I really think that is the path I
need to be on.

Anyway, did the big march in the city today.  Never could have done it if I
smoked crack the night before.  Retuning to my activism is really one of the
first gifts of having done ibo believe.  There is such a big world out there
beyond me.:)  When I was using crack it was only about me and the next blast, and
the dope to come down with.

Thanks,
Sean